Friday, October 31, 2008

October 31, 2008

Well, I missed yesterday. Oh, well.

It's Halloween!!! My favorite non-holiday, holiday.

I seem to be in a really good mood today. I just pored a glass of wine, which Vikki had already done for herself, when I got home from work. I guess Vikki was surprised by my mood because she asked if I had already started drinking before I got home.


Inventory day a work today. Jay, my bosses boss - my boss being John, was from Detroit today. Supply problems from one of our vendors has raised some red flags. Since sand is used in drilling for oil and there has been a recent spike in looking for shale oil, supply is being diverted for that purpose instead of for ours. That kind of stuff interests me. I would have liked to be in that meeting.

I did not get to have lunch with Vikki today. I hate that but it did give me the opportunity to have Mexican for lunch. Vikki abhors Mexican.

The day went fast and now I am wanting for trick-or-treaters. I wish we had set up something more elaborate but maybe next year.

1 comment:

? said...

Hi Denny,
I love Mexico and a Mexican. You obviously had a good time and I love the post title! Ill be returning soon
Stay well