Wednesday, October 29, 2008

October 29, 2008

I'm not sure how to use this.

How do I separate things from one blog and another...now that I have two.

I think, to start, I will try to post this as a sort of diary. Something, in the past, relegated to little girls so that they can write down their thoughts and aspirations. As I get older I think that it may be a remnant of me after I am gone. Also thoughts that I can use it to remind me of me when me starts to forget about me.

Silliness...I'm sort of good at that.

Today, a work day like any other. I am an accountant at the Quikrete plant here in Indianapolis. Work is starting to slow down for the season and I have no problem finishing my work in the eight hours that I am there. Finishing early today, I found myself distracted by using my skills in Excel to figure out the posting problem that Citizens Gas had with our last payment. We have three separate accounts with them: plant, shop, and office. It seems mundane but I find the detail-oriented nature of that type of work to be a relief compared to the ADHD craziness that my mind goes through in my everyday life.

I got home late and my wonderful wife, Vikki, had made chicken stroganoff for dinner. I helped Sam, my adopted son, with his math homework. And now, here I sit wasting time on the computer.

1 comment:

? said...

Hello,
this is an introductory comment and you just made yourslef a new reader and I would like to return here?