Tuesday, November 11, 2008

November 11, 2008

My blood sugars have really been a mess. I think that this pneumonia must be messing up my sugars. I called the doctor today and they doubled the dose of Novolog (insulin) so that I don't have to pay my co-pay every 15-20 days. Now I will have enough to last for the entire month. That will help because I am paying $200 - $300 per month for my medication as it is now.

Work was extremely boring. The construction industry is seasonal so I think that we have hit our slow season. I work at the Quikrete manufacturing facility here in Indianapolis. I am the plant accountant. Someone's got to do it. When Fred, Bruce, and Jennifer get to talking at the plant, because there is nothing else to do, I end up getting sucked into the conversation. It makes for some interesting conversation as we are all very different but it also makes for a very long day. By 5:00, I was ready to go.

Vikki made my favorite tonight, amatriciana. What a wonderful wife. I was thinking about it at work and she read my mind while I was on the phone with her. A beautiful wife, amatriciana, and wine...life is good.

No comments: